Translate

10 March 2013

Pandas!

From the moment that we began to plan this trip we knew that Pandas would be involved. How could you possibly go to Chengdu and not see pandas? And why not take it a step further? Why not hold the pandas????? So on the morning of January 27th we left our hostel for the Panda Research and Breeding Center.



That's right you can hold a panda. The cost, 1000 RMB, steep I know but I saved from the moment I learned about it. You can imagine my heart break when upon arriving I learned that the price had risen to 2200 RMB. I didn't save that much...

A Panda Sculture to Welcome You to the Center
Not being able to hold the panda was a bit disappointing but how disappointed can you be when you get to see these cute pandas???






In my opinion pandas are the cutest animals on the planet. I'm so glad I had this opportunity to see them first hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment