Translate

28 April 2013

The Spring City


Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I did Kunming differently. The truth is, I did very little in Kunming, I was so tired. The fast paced nature of our trip seemed to catch up with me. I did wander around the city a bit, but mostly I enjoyed the free wifi and comfy couches at our hostel. Instead of tales of exciting adventures I give you some pictures of what I saw.


Beautiful Gates near our hostel

With a hostel like this, why wouldn't you want to take a day and just hang out?

We splurged on an en suite private room!

Kunming is famous for over the bridge noodles. It was ok, but I've had some better  specialty food...

We went to a bar and when I looked up we saw a map of Kauai. Made me miss Jess and brought back so many memories about our trip.

At a different bar, I left a note on the note wall.

Look a temple! I should know more about it and be more excited about it, but I swear I've seen a thousand temples in China and they all kinda look the same....

This is in front of an exhibit about the Flying Tigers  (the flying tigers  were pilots who fought in WWII) notice the dinosaur in the foreground.... Is this China trying to tell us that dinosaurs were around in the 1940s? 

Stewart's sells Malt-O-Meal cereal!!!!!!! Made me miss home!

No comments:

Post a Comment